- BoogieFit Solo Latin Dance
- Zumba Gold Fitness
Let's break it down and see what's different and what's the same.
Latin vs International:
BoogieFit is purely LATIN whilst Zumba Gold is INTERNATIONAL (Latin plus Indian and more).
- If you want to learn Latin dance only, choose BoogieFit Solo Latin Dance.
- If you want to learn more than just Latin, you can get your fix of Latin plus other genres such as Bollywood and Rock'n'Roll with Zumba Gold Fitness!
Dance vs Fitness:
BoogieFit is a dance-based class whilst Zumba Gold Fitness is a fitness-based class.
- You'll learn real Latin dance steps in BoogieFit, whilst Zumba Gold Fitness includes a combination of dance steps, fitness variations of dance steps and aerobics moves.
- You'll move more continuously in Zumba Gold Fitness whilst BoogieFit will be more stop/start as we stop to break down a move then we will practise it.
Simple vs Challenging:
Go simple with Zumba Gold Fitness or challenge yourself with BoogieFit Solo Latin Dance.
- If you don't want to think too much, go for Zumba Gold Fitness, which focuses on simple moves and choreography.
- If you're up for a mental and physical challenge, go for BoogieFit, where you'll learn Latin dance steps and exercise your brain with more complex choreography.
- Zumba Gold Fitness is low intensity and low impact.
- BoogieFit is mostly low impact but the intensity level is higher than Zumba Gold Fitness.