Zumba Gold Fitness Class: Pattison Avenue Park, Norman Park (outdoor class)
Zumba Gold Fitness is a fun and simple dance-fitness workout which offers low-impact and easy-to-follow moves to zesty Latin and spicy Indian music.
- Ideal for active older adults and low fitness participants.
- All ages, shapes and fitness levels welcome.
- For more info on the Zumba Gold Fitness class format, go here
- Scroll down for Norman Park class details...
Norman Park Class Schedule
FREE ACTIVE & HEALTHY CLASSES:
Fridays 9:30am to 10:30am
Pattison Avenue Park
Bookings/registrations are not required.
To be notified of any schedule changes, subscribe to email updates here and follow me on my Facebook page here. Or manually check my live calendar here.
This activity has been funded by Brisbane City Council as part of the Council's Active and Healthy Program - under the subcategory of ACTIVE PARKS and is open to ALL AGES. These free classes are not held on public holidays nor during school holidays.
If this class schedule doesn't suit you, you can join other in-person classes here as well as check out the virtual FITNESS & TONING classes available 24/7!
What to Wear & Bring
Want Class Updates?
What happens in wet weather?
Norman Park Class Location
HOW TO FIND THE CLASS:
Seven Hills & Norman Park Class History
- This class kicked off in front of the Seven Hills Hub in July 2019.
- In July 2021, the class was relocated to Pattison Avenue Park at Norman Park. The new location is flatter, shadier and larger than the original location.
Norman Park Class Map
"BoogieCamp is awesome, fun, energetic, and a good social event.
Our Commander is great fun too.
Knowing all the steps is unimportant as long as you are moving what can go wrong.
Also, an electic arrangement of music is played to delight all musical tastes."
~ Helen (September 2021)