KENMORE: Couples Latin Dance - T2B SALSA Wednesdays 7:45pm-9:00pm from 25 May to 15 June 2022 (4 weeks, 5 hours) EARLY BIRD
Dancing together is a great way to connect with your partner. Enjoy a weekly dancing date night in a Couples Latin Dance course with NO partner swapping! This is an open-level course for beginners and beyond that moves at a moderate pace. No dance experience is required. There is no age limit, so it's never too late to get your dancing shoes on!
- Dance Style: Street Salsa
- When: Wednesdays 7:45pm to 9:00pm from 25 May to 15 June 2022 (5 hours of learning over 4 weeks)
- Where: AMOS Sports Hall at Kenmore State School, 2052 Moggill Road, Kenmore
- Cost: $169.00 per couple EARLY BIRD until 6:00pm on Monday 16 May 2022, then $199.00 per couple NORMAL RATE
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a four-week course running on specific dates. This enrolment is valid for the 4 x 75-minute Couples Latin Dance classes on 25 May, 1 June, 8 June and 15 June 2022.
- If you are not able to attend any/all of the classes within the course, there are NO REFUNDS, NO TRANSFERS, NO CREDITS and NO CATCH-UP CLASSES available. This applies irrespective of illness, work/family commitments, weather conditions, or any other change in your circumstances that would impact your ability to attend any/all of the classes within the course.
- Any classes you miss, for whatever reason, will be forfeited. You will not be able to transfer to another course of the same dance style as each course has a different curriculum.
- If you miss a class, you are welcome to book a private lesson at an additional cost to catch up.
- A minimum of 6 couples/enrolments is required in order for this course to proceed. If minimum numbers are not met, a full refund will be provided.
- By proceeding to purchase this Couples Latin Dance enrolment, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.