COURSE - Rumba for Beginners and Beyond (includes Couples Social Dance on 14 September 2019)
Learn a fun routine in American Rumba over four weeks. You'll be able to go beyond the basic steps and add more dance moves to your repertoire. You'll be dancing with your partner the whole time, so it's a great way to expand your ability to connect with your partner on (and off) the dance floor!
There is NO swapping of partners during the course. This Rumba course is suited to couples who have some dance experience as well as absolute beginners who want to learn at a faster pace!
- Course Dates: Wednesdays 7:00pm to 8:15pm **REVISED TIME** from 21 August to 11 September 2019 (4 classes)
- Dance Style: Rumba (American Ballroom Rumba)
- Venue: Large Sports Hall at Kenmore State Primary School, 2052 Moggill Road, Kenmore QLD 4069
- Price: $165 per couple
- Includes FREE Entry to the Couples Social Dance on Saturday 14 September from 6:30pm to 9:30pm at the same venue, with complimentary tea, coffee and cake.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Rumba course runs on specific dates. This enrolment is valid for the 4 x Rumba classes from Wednesday 21 August to 11 September 2019.
- Participants can cancel their enrolment prior to the start of the course and receive a full refund. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received on or prior to 20 August 2019.
- Once the course has started, refunds, transfers or credits are NOT permitted, irrespective of non-attendance, illness, work/family commitments, or any other change in your circumstances.
- By proceeding to purchase this Rumba course, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.