COVID-19 Contact Tracing Information
COVID Class Guidelines...
You know the drill! Here's a reminder about class guidelines during COVID:
- Upon arrival, scan the QR Code with the Check In Qld app - for more info, refer next section below.
- Physical Distancing: Keep 1.5 metre distance from instructor and other participants
- Hygiene: Maintain good personal hand and respiratory hygiene practices before, during and after the session.
- Frequent hand washing or using alcohol-based sanitisers (hand sanitiser will be available at all classes)
- Avoid touching your face
- Covering sneezes and coughs
- Limiting touching of surfaces
- Feeling Unwell? If you are unwell, please do not attend the class. If you have any symptoms at all, get tested immediately and quarantine at home until you receive a negative result.
BoogieCamp uses the Check In Qld app...
- To comply with COVID Contact Tracing requirements set by Queensland Health, I'm using the Check In Qld app.
- Download the app: www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld
- Enter your details once.
- Open the app each time you attend one of my classes.
- Select "Check In Now" and hover your smartphone over my QR Code (or manually enter the code)
- Add in any additional people - those who are with you without their own device or app.
- When the check-in is complete, show me your successful check in screen and you're ready to boogie!
Queensland Health Directives
This is the Queensland Health directive that I'm following:
www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/business-activity-undertaking-direction (effective 1 May 2021)
- All of my classes come under Schedule 1B Leisure and Recreation (gyms, health clubs, fitness centres, yoga, barre, spin facilities, dance studios, boot camps and personal training).
- I must collect contact details for all participants (and any hall attendees, even if they do not participate in the class) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY (ie UPON ARRIVAL) at the class - refer paragraphs 14 and 15 in the above directive.
- For indoor spaces, there is a maximum participant density of one person per 2 square metres - refer paragraph 7 in the above directive
COLLECTING CONTACT INFORMATION FOR COVID-19:
Referring to: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/business-activity-undertaking-direction/guest-and-staff-contact-information-requirements
- As BoogieCamp is considered a restricted business, activity or undertaking, I must collect contact information about all guests, patrons and staff at the time of entry and store it for contact tracing purposes for a period of minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 56 days.
- For each patron, this information must include:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address (residential address if unavailable)
- Date and time of patronage (ie check in time and date)
- BoogieCamp uses the Check In Qld app for collecting contact information for COVID-19.