COVID-19 Class Requirements
Updated: 9 March 2022
Face Mask Updates
- For indoor classes, masks are no longer required to be worn before and after the class.
- Masks are still recommended when you cannot physically distance.
For the full directive, go to:
COVID Check In Changes
- Participants no longer need to check in to any of my Zumba Gold or Couples Latin Dance classes, whether indoors or outdoors.
- As per the Queensland Government directive dated 7 February 2022, you no longer need to check in at businesses or venues where there is no requirement to be vaccinated to enter. You must continue to check in at businesses or venues where there is a requirement to be vaccinated to enter. For more information on this directive, click here.
- New participants now need to register their contact details - either at the class with the instructor or online here.
General COVID Class Guidelines...
You know the drill! Here's a reminder about class guidelines during COVID:
- Physical Distancing: Keep 1.5 metre distance from instructor and other participants
- Hygiene: Maintain good personal hand and respiratory hygiene practices before, during and after the session.
- Frequent hand washing or using alcohol-based sanitisers (hand sanitiser will be available at all classes)
- Avoid touching your face
- Covering sneezes and coughs
- Limiting touching of surfaces
- Feeling Unwell? If you are unwell, please do not attend the class. If you have any symptoms at all, get tested immediately and quarantine at home until you receive a negative result.
COVID Safe Plan
- BoogieCamp operates under a COVID SAFE PLAN.