COVID-19 Class Guidelines
Updated: 26 August 2023
General Class Guidelines...
You know the drill! Here's a reminder about class guidelines during COVID:
- Physical Distancing: Keep 1.5 metre distance from instructor and other participants
- Hygiene: Maintain good personal hand and respiratory hygiene practices before, during and after the session.
- Frequent hand washing or using alcohol-based sanitisers (hand sanitiser will be available at all classes)
- Avoid touching your face
- Covering sneezes and coughs
- Limiting touching of surfaces
- Feeling Unwell? If you are unwell, please do not attend the class and follow current COVID quarantine guidelines.
COVID Safe Plan
- BoogieCamp operates under a COVID SAFE PLAN.