Tango For Two Workshops
Discover the moves and grooves of American Tango with your partner!
Connect with your partner
No partner swapping
Zero dance experience required
Focus on American Tango
Held monthly on a Saturday afternoon from 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Pricing & Payment
Ready to Tango?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are the Tango For Two Workshops?
These are couples-only workshops which focus on one Latin dance style, American Tango, so you can quickly learn the moves and build your confidence on the dance floor. There is no changing of partners, so you're not dancing with strangers.
- Who are the workshops for?
The workshops are for you if...
- you and your partner want to embrace Latin dancing
- you want a taste of Latin dancing without committing to a term of classes
- you want an opportunity to have fun learning something new with your partner, OR
- you want to create a casual monthly dancing date night
- Do I need any dance experience?
No, absolute beginners are welcome. Each workshop starts with some basics and moves on from there.
- Do we need to attend all workshops?
No. You can attend just one workshop or as many as you wish. It's up to you.
- Do I need to book as a couple?
Yes. There is no changing of partners, so you need to bring a dance partner to the workshop - ie: your partner, a work colleague, a neighbour, a friend or a family member.
- What do I wear?
Wear comfortable clothes that provide full movement of your arms and legs. On your feet, wear shoes that provide ankle support and are smooth-soled - so you can easily twist, pivot and turn without jarring your ankles, knees and/or hips.
- What is the age range?
These workshops are designed for adults, however, the majority of couples tend to be in their 40s, 50s and 60s.
- How many couples are in a workshop?
Numbers vary from workshop to workshop. Generally speaking, there's a minimum of 4 couples and a maximum of 10 couples.
- Who is the instructor?
Olga Gjokmarkovic, BoogieCamp's owner, has been teaching Latin Dance since 2007. Her fun teaching style will have you confidently dancing with a smile on your face in no time! For more information on Olga, click here.
- Are there any performances or assessments?
No, there are no exams or recitals. These workshops are designed for social dancing; they are not suitable for couples who are looking to perform in a dance troupe or wanting to compete in dance competitions.