Term 3B: Couples Social Dance - Saturday 14 September 2019
Dance the night away with your partner as you practise the moves you've learned in class. Expand your social circle and have a chat with your fellow classmates. The music mix may include Salsa, Bachata, Rumba, Tango, Cha Cha and Bolero. As there are no dance lessons included, this event is not suited to couples who have not attended any Latin dance classes. An instructor will be available for couples who need some assistance revising the moves. Grab an early dinner somewhere locally then get your dancing shoes on for the Couples Social Dance.
- Date: Saturday 14 September 2019 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Venue: Large Sports Hall at Kenmore State Primary School, 2052 Moggill Road, Kenmore QLD 4069
- Price: $25 per couple
- Inclusions: Complimentary tea, coffee and Olga's home-made cake
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for one couple at the Couples Social Dance on Saturday 14September2019.
- Couples Social Dance tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Transfers or credits are NOT permitted if you are not able to attend on the specified date, irrespective of illness, work/family commitments or any other change in your circumstances.
- By proceeding to purchase a Couples Social Dance ticket, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.