Couples Latin Dance: Salsa, Bachata & Rumba for Absolute Beginners (Term 2 - UPGRADE from TRIAL PASS to HALF TERM ENROLMENT with Double the Dance BONUS, plus Couples Social Dance)
Dancing together is a great way to connect with your partner. Add more spark to your relationship as you learn moves from Salsa, Bachata and Rumba. There is NO swapping of partners during the course. Ideal for absolute beginners as well as couples with some dance experience who want a refresher.
- Dance Styles: Street Latin Salsa on 1, Street Latin Bachata and American Ballroom Rumba
- Course Level: For Absolute Beginners (easy-paced class)
- Venue: Large Sports Hall at Kenmore State Primary School, 2052 Moggill Road, Kenmore QLD 4069
- Price: $115 per couple
- Includes FREE Entry to the Couples Social Dance on Saturday 22 June from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at the same venue, with complimentary tea, coffee and cake.
SPECIAL TERM 2 BONUS: Get DOUBLE the DANCE! ...
Book into the Salsa, Bachata and Rumba for Absolute Beginners in term 2 and feel free to attend either or both time slots whenever you wish! Get double the dance for your money! This is a great opportunity to accelerate your dance learning and get heaps of practice under your belt. Plus what better way to connect with your partner than to be dancing together two nights a week!
Course Dates for Half Term Upgrade:
- Tuesdays 7:45pm to 9:00pm from 7 May to 21 May 2019
- Wednesdays 7:45pm to 9:00pm from 8 May to 22 May 2019
Terms & Conditions:
- These are term-based courses running on specific dates. A half-term upgrade for term 2 is valid for UP TO 6 x Couples Latin Dance for Absolute Beginner classes on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7 May to 22 May 2019 (ie week 2 to week 4).
- Participants can cancel their enrolment prior to the start of the second week of classes and receive a full refund. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com and be received on or prior to 6 May 2019.
- Once the second week of classes has started, refunds, transfers or credits are NOT permitted due to non-attendance, illness, work/family commitments, or any other change in your circumstances.
- By proceeding to purchase a half-term upgrade for term 2, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.