Term 3A: Salsa, Bachata & Rumba for Absolute Beginner Couples (includes Couples Social Dance on 10 August 2019)
Dancing together is a great way to connect with your partner. Add more spark to your relationship as you learn the basics of Salsa, Bachata and Rumba. There is NO swapping of partners during the course. Ideal for absolute beginners as well as for couples with some dance experience who want a refresher.
- Course Dates: Wednesdays 7:45pm to 9:00pm from 17 July to 7 August 2019 (4 weeks)
- Course Level: For Absolute Beginners (easy-paced class)
- Venue: Large Sports Hall at Kenmore State Primary School, 2052 Moggill Road, Kenmore QLD 4069
- Price: $165 per couple
- Includes FREE Entry to the Couples Social Dance on Saturday 10 August 2019 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm at the same venue, with complimentary tea, coffee and cake.
Terms & Conditions:
- This course runs on specific dates. A term 3A enrolment is valid for the 4 x Couples Latin Dance for Absolute Beginners classes from 17 July to 7 August 2019. This course covers three Latin dance styles: (a) Street Latin Salsa on 1, (b) Street Latin Bachata and (c) American Ballroom Rumba.
- Participants can cancel their enrolment prior to the start of the term and receive a full refund. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received on or prior to 16 July 2019.
- Once the term has started, refunds, transfers or credits are NOT permitted due to non-attendance, illness, work/family commitments, or any other change in your circumstances.
- By proceeding to purchase a term 3A enrolment, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.