Couples Latin Dance: Salsa, Bachata & Rumba for Absolute Beginners (Term 2 - Trial Pass: 1st Week)
Dancing together is a great way to connect with your partner. Add more spark to your relationship as you learn moves from Salsa, Bachata and Rumba. There is NO swapping of partners during the course. Ideal for absolute beginners as well as couples with some dance experience who want a refresher.
- Dance Styles: Street Latin Salsa on 1, Street Latin Bachata and American Ballroom Rumba
- Course Level: For Absolute Beginners (easy-paced class)
- Venue: Large Sports Hall at Kenmore State Primary School, 2052 Moggill Road, Kenmore QLD 4069
- Price: $40 per couple
Trial Class Dates:
- Tuesday 30 April 2019 from 7:45pm to 9:00pm
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 from 7:45pm to 9:00pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for the trial classes on Tuesday 30 April at 7:45pm and Wednesday 1 May at 7:45pm.
- Not valid for Monday 7.45pm or Wednesday 6:30pm Couples Latin Dance classes.
- Participants can cancel their trial pass prior to the start of the term and receive a full refund. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and be received on or prior to 29 April 2019.
- Once the term has started, refunds, transfers or credits are NOT permitted, irrespective of non-attendance, illness, work/family commitments, or any other change in your circumstances.
- By proceeding to purchase a Couples Latin Dance for Absolute Beginners Trial Pass, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.