Couples Latin Dance: Salsa, Bachata & Rumba for Absolute Beginners (Term 2 - Half Term Enrolment with Double the Dance BONUS, plus Couples Social Dance)
Dancing together is a great way to connect with your partner. Add more spark to your relationship as you learn moves from Salsa, Bachata and Rumba. There is NO swapping of partners during the course. Ideal for absolute beginners as well as couples with some dance experience who want a refresher.
- Dance Styles: Street Latin Salsa on 1, Street Latin Bachata and American Ballroom Rumba
- Course Level: For Absolute Beginners (easy-paced class)
- Venue: Large Sports Hall at Kenmore State Primary School, 2052 Moggill Road, Kenmore QLD 4069
- Price: $150 per couple
- Includes FREE Entry to the Couples Social Dance on Saturday 22 June from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at the same venue, with complimentary tea, coffee and cake.
**SPECIAL TERM 2 BONUS**
Get DOUBLE the DANCE! ...
Book into the Salsa, Bachata and Rumba for Absolute Beginners in term 2 and feel free to attend either or both time slots whenever you wish! Get double the dance for your money! This is a great opportunity to accelerate your dance learning and get heaps of practice under your belt. Plus what better way to connect with your partner than to be dancing together two nights a week!
- Tuesdays 7:45pm to 9:00pm from 30 April to 21 May 2019 (4 lessons)
- Wednesdays 7:45pm to 9:00pm from 1 May to 22 May 2019 (4 lessons)
Terms & Conditions:
- These are term-based courses running on specific dates. A half-term enrolment for term 2 is valid for UP TO 8 x Couples Latin Dance for Absolute Beginner classes on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 30 April to 22 May 2019.
- This full-term enrolment DOES NOT include the Couples Latin Dance classes on Monday nights at 7:45pm or Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm.
- Participants can cancel their enrolment prior to the start of the term and receive a full refund. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and be received on or prior to 29 April 2019.
- Once the term has started, refunds, transfers or credits are NOT permitted due to non-attendance, illness, work/family commitments, or any other change in your circumstances.
- By proceeding to purchase a full-term enrolment for term 2, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.