Couples Latin Dance - Tango & Bolero on Mondays (Term 1 2019 - Half Term Booking)
Dancing together is a great way to connect with your partner. Re-ignite the spark in your relationship as you learn moves from Tango and Bolero. Ideal for beginner couples and those with dance experience. There is NO swapping of partners during the course.
- Dance Styles: Tango (American Ballroom) and Bolero (Street Latin/Brazilian)
- Course Level: For Beginners and Beyond (medium-paced class)
- Course Dates: From 4 February to 4 March 2019 (5 classes)
- Class Time: Mondays 7:45pm to 9:00pm (75 minutes)
- Venue: Large Sports Hall at Kenmore South State School, 16 Kersley Road, Kenmore QLD 4069 (Note: Parking is NOT permitted on school grounds.)
- Price: $160 per couple
Terms & Conditions: As this is a term-based course running on specific dates, there will be no refunds, credits and/or transfers for non-attendance. A full refund will be provided if the course is cancelled.