Stafford Heights Studio - Bookings & Payments
- All of BoogieCamp's classes held at Stafford Heights State School are part of Stafford Heights Community Education.
- BoogieCamp has been running courses as part of the Stafford Heights Community Education program since May 2011!
- Stafford Heights Community Education is a sub-committee of Stafford Heights State School P & C Association, and has been serving the community for over 40 years with all profits being reinvested into the school to fund much-needed equipment and ground improvements for the children.
Payment Options & Policy
- All payments are to be made directly to Stafford Heights Community Education, and not to BoogieCamp.
- You can pay by: Credit Card or Direct Deposit.
- Upfront payment is required prior to the first class, as all Stafford Heights Community Education courses are subject to minimum numbers to ensure financial viability.
- If you miss a class in your course, there are no refunds or catch-up classes available.
- For information about Stafford Heights Community Education's Payment Options and Refund Policies, click here.
Booking & Payment Queries
If you have any booking or payment queries about the Stafford Heights courses, please contact:
- Bridget 0410 494 673
- Stafford Heights Community Education Manager
- send Bridget an email
Stafford Heights Course Schedule
BoogieFit Solo Latin Dance
Get into the Latin groove without the need for a partner as you learn REAL Latin dance steps (not fitness variations)! No dance experience required. Click here for more class details.
TERM 2 2018:
HOORAY! The BoogieFit Solo Latin Dance class has reached minimum enrolment numbers and is going ahead for term 2!
This link will take you to the REGISTER FOR A CLASS page on the Stafford Heights Community Education website.
Zumba Gold Fitness
Shake it at your own pace in this fun, simple, low-impact fitness class. Perfect for active older adults and low fitness participants. Click here for more class details.
TERM 2 2018:
TERM 2 CANCELLED
This class has been cancelled for term two as minimum bookings were not achieved by the registration deadline.