What is Couples Latin Dance?
- Put simply, Couples Latin Dance are Latin dance courses for couples.
- You will learn 2-3 Latin dance styles per course.
- There is no changing of partners during the class, so you're not dancing with strangers.
You can spend quality time with your partner
- Dancing together is a fabulous way to improve the connection with your partner and add more spark to your relationship!
- Enjoy time away from the kids (and/or pets) as you learn some Latin dance moves together in a relaxed and social atmosphere.
- BoogieCamp is the only dance studio in Brisbane that offers Latin dance courses for couples.
Olga - you do a great job. We've enjoyed learning the different steps/sequences of each dance, while having fun. We've enjoyed the classes and appreciate your tremendous patience and enthusiasm! Your instructions are always clear - it's just our memories that don't always hold out too well. Well done.
~ A couple from Westlake (March 2018)
There is NO partner swapping
- If you and your partner want to learn to dance together and not with strangers, then these Couples Latin Dance courses are for you!
- You'll be able to quickly build your confidence on the dance floor as you dance with someone you know and are comfortable with!
Olga injects a lot of fun and enthusiasm in teaching Couples Latin Dance, ensuring an engaging and educational lesson each session. Highly recommended.
~ Irene from Westlake
No dance experience required
- Couples Latin Dance for Absolute Beginners is ideal for all new dancers. You don't need any previous dance experience to join in.
- You'll enjoy a welcoming and relaxed dance experience where the instructor greets you by name!
- There is no age limit, so it's never too late to get your dancing shoes on!
We just wanted to let you know that we love the energy and patience you show in your class and will highly recommend it.
~ Denise and Wayne (2018)
Get some dance moves for your next social occasion
- Couples Latin Dance courses are social dancing lessons - and are a great way to spend more time with your partner or for learning some Latin dance moves for a wedding, cruise, party or other special occasion!
A great class to join with lots of fun and new dance moves to learn. Having a blast with my wife even though she enjoys laughing at my lack of rhythm. Very good teaching by Olga. I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and the fun Olga brings to the class.
~ Dave from Hamilton (March 2018)
Couples Latin Dance for Absolute Beginners: SALSA, BACHATA & RUMBA
How big a first step do you want to take?
We're trying it out!
We'll go half way!
We're all in!
**Get DOUBLE the DANCE!
SPECIAL BONUS IN TERM 2 2019...
- Book into a Salsa, Bachata and Rumba for New Dancers course in term 2 2019 and feel free to attend either or both time slots whenever you wish! Get double the dance for your money! This is a great opportunity to accelerate your dance learning and get heaps of practice under your belt. Plus what better way to connect with your partner than to be dancing together two nights a week!
- This Double the Dance offer will only be available for Term 2 2019 Couples Latin Dance Courses for New Dancers. Valid for half-term and full-term enrolments only. Excludes Trial Class bookings.
Couples Social Dance
Dance the night away with your partner as you practise the moves you've learned during the term. You can also get to know your classmates and expand your social circle. The Couples Social Dance will include couples from all Couples Latin Dance courses. The music mix will include Salsa, Bachata, Rumba, Tango, Cha Cha and Bolero.
Venue - Kenmore State Primary School:
Ready to learn some Latin moves with your partner?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ready to dance the night away with your partner?
Question not answered here?
Want to be kept in the loop?
By subscribing to the Boogie Bulletin, you will receive notifications of upcoming classes, new YouTube videos, group dinners/gatherings and other dance stuff. You can unsubscribe at any time and we won't share your information with anybody!